what i was like as a kid

I've decided to show you the things from wee little Ali. I was a creative kid (or so I've been told) and I just happened to keep a lot of my creations and things I loved all of this time. So, in honor of deep cleaning my room and closet, here are some pictures (with captions of course!) of my childhood. 
Figured I should start it all off with a picture of little kid Ali (and my brother). Weren't we so cute? :)


These were one of my favorite toys. I have a bajillion of them.  It was like playing dollhouse except with dogs. I guess we could call it a doghouse! Score. Also, I am keeping them stored away because I know that there will be some little one at my house eventually who will LOVE these things as much as I did.

Self explanatory. I was a great artist.

My parents anniversary card in the making. I think I was about 10 when I wrote this. Notice the intricate spelling.


I collected bouncy balls. I had 100+ of these silly little things. I wish I could be there when Goodwill opens the bag with all of these in it.

Look deeply at this one. There's four layers of beads in that picture. I was WAY into jewelry. Sorry for the picture. When I took it, I thought it looked better then it did. All of these shall be going to Goodwill or to Katie's younger sisters if they would like them.

That's it you guys! Hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know if you do one as well, cuz' I'd  love to read it :)
have a great week! 
~Believer in PRTC 


No comments:

Post a Comment