oh goodness.

I finally visited the school library. I'm way proud of myself. It took a lot of courage to go in there, alone. Gladly, one of my guy friends, Noah, was in there. I got all of my homework done, and it was comfortable.

I had a band concert tonight. It was the first time I had not worn pantyhose too. It was wonderful. I also got to wear dress pants insted of a skirt. Isn't that exciting?!

As a lot of you know, my birthday was on Monday. I ate Chinese food, went to school, had a lot of people sing happy birthday too me, and am most likely going out with my Grandma to do yoga on Saturday. I promise I will do my best to take pictures. I'm pretty sure that it's going to be really funny.

My friend got an iPhone, way cool.

My other friend blogged on our conjoined book blog, which then always makes me feel like I have to blog again on here so that it will show up first on my dashboard. So this is my kind of lame post to make mine go back to the top.

I'm lovin' the new Pink song (without the bad words). I would look it up, but make sure you find the radio version. Also, the new Hillsong United album is GOOD STUFF. People, you really should go get it.

I'm still really enjoying my new school.

You need to watch Hawaii Five-O. It's a tv show on at 10 on Mondays. It's sooooo good. One of my all time favorites.

How's like going for you? Any new books, music, or movies?
Ta ta for now!
~Believer in PRTC

p.s. All those responses on my last post were OUTSTANDING!!! I was blown away. Thanks so much you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment