Ali's Rambles...

I've got lots and lots to think about. Well, more like lots to consider. But I'm working on it, and I'm working hard....I'm just really really busy.
Play practice starts tomorrow!!! YES! I'm soooo excited!
Camp dress tomorrow! (we get to wear jeans to school!) AKA, we have to pay to be normal, funny day.
My brain is in overload-I have finals this week, guitar lessons, flute lessons, play practice, church, meetings with leaders, things to fix with friends, school work in general, freaking out about grades to do, and I have to build a castle. (just kidding about that last one :-)
Life is overwhelming for now, I have my moments. I'm doing alot better though. I processed through alot with one of our youth pastors from church, and am working on my relationship with God, and trying to rebuild it. Hard stuff, but who said it was going to be easy?
That my rambling for today...
~Believer in PRTC

No comments:

Post a Comment