Winnie the Pooh Proverbs

Dearest Winnie,
Have I ever told you that you are the smartest bear I know? I watched you everyday as a child, and was rather obsessed with your character. Episode after episode, it seemed you had some new sort of way to communicate the lessons I, as a kid, needed to learn in a fun way that made me want to do the right thing. Ten years later, I am still learning from you. All of your quotes that you have left me, remind me of your simple truths. Your "Winnie the Pooh proverbs" have shared with me these little bits of encouragement that help me through my toughest times. When I read what you said, a little smile spreads across my face with a memory of you as a child.
Thank you Winnie, for being you.


Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day. Winnie the Pooh

A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference. Winnie the Pooh

Just because an animal is large, it doesn't mean he doesn't want kindness; however big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo. Winnie the Pooh

Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave. Winnie the Pooh

This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life. Winnie the Pooh
 

If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you. Winnie the Pooh

If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever. Winnie the Pooh
Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known. Winnie the Pooh

Things are so much more grand and wonderful when your friends are there to share them. Winnie the Pooh

They're funny things, Accidents. You never have them till you're having them. Winnie the Pooh


~Believer in PRTC

No comments:

Post a Comment