Pray

I recently heard a sermon on prayer. When our pastor was giving it, in the back of my mind, I was skeptical. I wasn't sure how God could be please with our biggest, unspeakable, astounding requests. That He would be please when we keep asking because it honors Him. Remember the persistent widow? "One day Jesus told his disciples a story to illustrate their need for constant prayer and to show them that they must never give up." Luke 18:1.  I still really can't grasp the concept that we bring joy to God when we pray, consistently. I don't know if I ever really will understand, but for now, I believe. I believe in God big enough to do miracles, and show us the things we are the most unsure about. I believe in healing...
Pray
Pray
Pray
Pray
Pray
PLEASE PRAY!

Karly and Kelsey are really close to our hearts in my family. *feel free to skip this part, it's very confusing* My brother is actually Karly's boyfriend. I was Karly's little kid best friend. (yeah, I totally got them together.) Kelsey is going out with my one of my brother's best friend's brothers. The My brother's best friend is Karly's brother. So needless to say,*start back here* our families are really close. Pray for the unexpected. Pray for complete healing. Please.
Pray,
~Believer in PRTC

p.s. my Dad is doing a guest post! The next one will be him. Come back and read :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so praying for them!! My mom and sister read their blog and we are all continually praying for them!!

    Much love,
    Eldarwen

    ReplyDelete