Broekn Surrender Continued

It had been about 6 weeks since I had stopped. Finally, I was guilted into telling my youth pastor. I told him everything. Not just about that one matter, but each and every detail as to why and when and what I had for lunch even. The conversation lasted a hour and a half. I felt so ashamed, so stupid, so useless. But he accepted me with “youth pastor love”. No judgment, just advise and a way to process. Little did I know that was the beginning of healing. Healing that doesn’t seem to be taught, but learned. It’s the type that can only be done by God. The kind where He takes the old, and seals it with the new. I now didn’t have to surrender to the rain, or to my ways to cope. I had a new found thing to life for, who as I got a step closer, loved me even more. More then I could ever ask for…
How about a more happy ending? :)
Believer in PRTC

No comments:

Post a Comment