Close to Death

I've about died 2 times this week. Maybe I'm the only one who has found the strangeness in this, but it isn't every day that I inch close to death.

First occurrence: I was mowing close by the street and this car about ran over me! I luckily saw the car before it saw me and zoomed onto the grass just in time for the car to see me and swerve out of the way and then keep on going. First time this has ever happened to me. I felt like Mr.Carperson owes me and apology for about killing me.

Second occurrence: For those of you who don't know, we have two jet skis. Today our family went to the reservoir and took them out. After we were done messing around we loaded them up. Now there is this rope with a hook on it that keeps the jet ski from flying off the back of the trailer, that normally works just fine. But today the rope came untied and when we stopped the jet ski was about a foot off the back of the trailer and about to fall off.

Craziness!!!
Apparently I need to be more careful.
~Believer in PRTC

8 comments:

  1. Be careful, Ali, we don't want another near-death experience.:)

    PB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a recent brush with death. Caught in a TERRIBLE storm in the middle of the night, in a car, in a park with no lighting, full of trees so we couldn't pull over for fear of being struck by lightning, and we got lost. AHHH!
    LF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks PB!! I'm trying!

    That sounds so scary! How'd you make it out? I would have been crying or screeming, or both by then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you didn't die! :) I hope you'll check out my online, Christian magazine for tween/teen girls: http://bloommagazine.webs.com. It would make my day if you become a subscriber!
    KyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carlotta-Thanks! me too :)

    Miss K- Ha, I am too! :) Is it the same thing as http://www.bloomthemagazine.com/ ? Because the adress you gave me didn't go to a bloom website. But I do suscribe to the one I put :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We finally found our way to the inn where we were staying, dad and my cousin were in another car, and luckily had two umbrellas we could all share. I totally thought I was gonna die. But it all worked out. My favorite new shoes even dried okay after walking in huge puddles:)
    LF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well glad you guys were safe! Haha :) SOS...save our shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete