To Save a Life (part 2) "Youth Pastor Love"

First off, I'm very sorry for not blogging in a very long time. I have been busy with cleaning my room, school starting, and school camp. But now, I am back as a regular :)

To Save a Life, is one of my top 5 favorite movies. I completely and utterly LOVED it. The whole movie in general was outstanding, but I think my favorite part was *SPOILER ALERT* was any scene with Chris and Jake. I loved the youth pastor with teen relationship. I've always been drawn to that type of love. I go to a rather large and diverse youth group. My favorite nights are those when I just glance around and see a "Sea of Faces" (thanks Kutless) that all have different hurts, pains, and problems. (We have anyone from homosexuals to homeschoolers there are MKs and PKs. It's that different.) You see, thats the best part. I see them getting help by talking to a youth leader. People who I know have finally reached out for help. I completely am inspired by my youth pastors. They don't turn anyone away. They simply love. Made quite an impact in my life when I pin-pointed what that was. It's so much easier not to judge when you love others.
Youth Pastor Love is awe-inspiring isn't it?
I've got a good one for my next post, be sure to read!
~Believer in PRTC

2 comments:

  1. *cough cough* Were you thinking of me when you said MK/PK? :)

    Oh Steven....:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...well....maybe :)

    :P

    I havn't talked to you like all week.

    ReplyDelete