For tonight

I must apologize, I have not posted in an incredible amount of time, I am dearly sorry, for I have been quite busy lately.
So anyways, this summer I have to say goodbye to three people. One is my best guy friend, who I will miss dearly, and I'm not sure how exactly how this is going to work, because I think I might go crazy without him. Next is my best girl friend, Katie. That one is going to be hard to, but I know that Katie will be back when summers over. I will miss her dearly though. Next, is another girl, just a kind of close friend. Her name is also Katey, (just different spelling obviously) she is going to take off to Uganda for the summer to go work in an orphanage. I'm not super close to her, because we've grown apart over the last few months. Still, she will be coming back. Possibly one more still. Another great friend might,(but most likely not) be going to Japan, but that's just a maybe. If that happens, I'll let you know.
So now the question is...how am I supposed to survive this? The bad thing is,
I'm not sure.
I keep finding myself asking the question "Was it worth it?"
I think so, but it's still hard. I'm trying though. Is it worth making friends when I'm just going to end up losing them? Maybe, I think it just depends on who, and how long. It makes me anxious just thinking about it. I know, this wasn't a great post, but it's just some thoughts. So, if you took the time to read it, thanks. I will be more fun and more creative later on. :)
So for tonight, thats all you get. =]
Believer in PRTC

2 comments:

  1. Don't give up on love girl! Trust me, I have been through this, it is worth it!!! And if you ever feel a little lonely, know that you are never alone, and that Jesus can always fill you up and make you whole! Just ask. He is waiting!

    PB

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodbyes are always hard, aren't they? I mean, it's so hard to tell people goodbye especially when you know that next time you see each other things will be different. And trust me, it's always worth it. Love you! I can't wait to come back this summer and tell you my stories and laugh about all our inside jokes we missed this summer! :)

    ReplyDelete