Disappointed

So sorry for the span of a bit of time while this blog was currently not having wonderful new post and crazy new ideas being popped out in the delicate form of an amazing way to interact with the web in this thing called posting.
So yes, it has been a while. How have you guys all been? Life has been pretty hectic on my side.
I am very disappointed in some of my friends right now. It isn't like they're my closest friends, they're just some girls and guys from school that haven't made some right choices. Everyone makes mistakes, and when this is all over I know they're going to regret this. Disappointment isn't easy on top of everything else that's going on in life. I find as long as I am not "in" on this gossip, stand up for what I believe is right and wrong, and do my best to not judge, then hopefully, I am doing whats is right.
“Right is right, even if everyone is against it; and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it” William Penn (I'm actually related to this guy.)
I'm the weird one in the crowd right now, but whats that matter? I always have been, nothings about to change. That's how I like it.
I will do what I believe is right,
~Believer in PRTC

No comments:

Post a Comment