Something More

I was in my analytical brain during Science class searching for something to think about, and I came up with teens and our "stubbornness"; which then led to thinking about the book "Do Hard Things". I've read this book.(more then once...OK, twice.)But why? Why hasn't anything been done? Is there something that were missing? We read this amazing book that inspires us to "get out there and change the whole world" but then a few months later, the inspiration wears off. Maybe it's just that I haven't heard about anything that teens are doing to prove the expectations that teens don't care, wrong. Why are we not doing anything? Why haven't we done anything?
Why am I not doing something?
In the words of Switchfoot...

"There's gotta be something more
Than what I'm living for
I'm crying out to You
There's gotta be something more
Than what I'm living for
I'm crying out to You"

Do something to change the world :)
Believer in PRTC

No comments:

Post a Comment