Something New Started

I just started something new...
Writing to my future husband :)
In a few years,
I hope he will treasure it.

It's new for me, but I was reading "Wait For Me" by Rebbecca St.James. (if you haven't read it, I highly suggest it.) She told about how she has been doing so. It inspired me, and I thought of how just great it would be if I started doing that when I am 15. So, I did it. I went and bought a notebook the stamps "PURE" across the front. On every page there is some quote or verse about being pure. I can't wait to give it to Mr. Right.

I highly encourage you to do it too, see what will come out of it. It's a journey, and I'm kind of excited.
P.s. My next post will have to do with the little poll that has been on the side of my wall...just a heads up.
Enjoy,
~Believer in PRTC

8 comments:

  1. What a great idea and I love that you have "PURE" on the notebook! How cool!!
    -Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww :) speaking of future husbands, last night i dreamed that you kissed my brother then pulled off his thumb.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff- thanks :)

    Katie-ha, your dream was WACKED OUT! You were the one who was at a dance with you know who...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I know :)))) It was the best dream evvver :) you need to get me one of those notebooks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great idea! I do the exact same, and it really helps you stay pure, and keep your focus on your future husband...not just every guy with a cute face.

    Also, I read that book and love it! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kt-I shall try, but can't promise. I picked up the last one at the Christian Book Store.

    AhopeR- Thanks! Actully, you were the one who got me to read this book. You blogged about it a while back, so I picked it up and started reading it! So, Thank you! And I agree with the guy part, it's a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've done that too! I kept it up for about a week then stopped, but I should really keep it up. It keeps me in perspective.

    I heard an interview with Rebecca St. James once, and one thing she said that struck me was she said that whenever you're with a guy you should try to imagine your future husband is in the room, and behave accordingly.

    Another thing my Mom always told me was that I should think carefully about my relationships with guys, and ask myself "If I ran into this person 15 years from now with my hypothetical husband and kids, would I feel embarrassed or ashamed? Or would I be able to run up to them and introduce them to my family with a clean conscience.

    Sorry for the long comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should start it up again! It's a lot of fun right now. :)

    You had an interview with Rebecca St. James?? how? I'm SOO jealous! Wow, I really like that, I'm going to use that...

    Good thought, half the time I have to remember that. Thats something thats going to be in my next blog post about kissing :)

    ReplyDelete