What Would I Say?

Love146
what would you say?

Dear Love 146,

I heard about you almost exactly a year ago from today. J.R. was speaking about you at a camp in Alabama I had gone to. Immediately it brought back a story I had not wanted to be reminded of. As a matter of fact, I had gone to the camp that week to try and shake the story that I had been told previously. But I guess God sure does have other plans. I felt the need in my heart to find out more about you. Following the service, I walked straight up to our speaker, J.R.. I asked him, what can I do? Being 14, I felt like the little kid who doesn't know anything, and seems to always ask the silly questions. He told me more about you, and told me to go look at the website that was created for you, to try and save you. I thanked him. He told me later in our conversation that he was encouraged that I was willing. Willing to do something more. I'm so, so sad to hear that you haven't been found. My heart still breaks at the mentioning of you. I want to help, I want you to be found. I want slavery to be GONE. I wish you were able to live a life like I have. I'm so blessed, and sometimes I forget it. There have been other girls who have been saved though! All because of you. I wish you would have been saved. I hope that you're still alive, even. I want God to save you. I want you to know that God loves you. I want you to know, I'm not giving up. I am going to do whatever I can to try to help you, and others. Know that I've never forgotten about you since I've heard your story. I pray for you, I wish I could tell you that I love you, someone cares about you. You aren't someone who is worth nothing. There's a Man who died for you. Someone who loves you. Past, present, and future. Please. Please, know that there are people who are fighting, everyday, to try to find you. And to rescue girls, who are like you. I hope to maybe hear that you are safe someday, soon.
Sincerely,
~Believer in PRTC

No comments:

Post a Comment