I can think of a good title...

I was at church for 12 hours straight today. Normally I would love it, but it just made me anxious today. All day. Then I found out one of my youth pastors wont be there on Wednesday, and that was a bummer. But at least one of the other ones will :) But I didn't feel refreshed today, at all. I felt like this stupid thing will never end. Everywhere I go, it follows me. It's always in my thoughts, and I can't stop thinking about it. But I just want it to stop, the end, bye bye, just leave it alone. Ya know what I mean? Ugh. At least Katie and Anna got to come over, and that was LOTS of fun! Haha, we have lots of jokes from that :) At least God's here. I just wish.... ah never mind. That's it for tonight. we had 196 students there, that were just in Jr high :D so, great night all in all.
That's bout it,
~Believer in Purple Rain and Talking Cows.

No comments:

Post a Comment