Jesus loves me.

It's me again, like normal :) I found inspiration today, so that's good. Last night, I was talking to a friend I hadn't talked to in a while. I found it amazing that God was telling him things to tell me. It's so awesome how God works. This is something he said when I was talking to him last night-
"Believe!
Ask God for a gift of faith.
In Jesus' name.
Then believe that you have received it.
Believe that God keeps His word and that He is true when He says that He will give you what you ask for.
Then have faith. Have faith that you have faith.
And when you are tested, have faith that you have faith that you have faith!
In other words, just have faith."
Ha, well hello "Trying to Find Faith in Purple Rain and Talking Cows." That was my blogs name, and as I explained earlier, I need to find more faith. but that wasn't the only thing that hit home, there was lots more. Amazing how God can put someone to be there for us in our weakest moments. Jesus loves me, this I know, for the Bible tells me so.
That's it for today!
~Believer in Purple Rain and Talking Cows.

No comments:

Post a Comment